is going to be the New UPDATED class list for the BIG & the SAS series.
I added a Youth 4 Stroke Class.
This is really a 150 Honda class. It is doing good indoors and does very good at our local supercross series.
requests for it in the BIG Series.
51cc 4-6 yrs Stock
2. 51cc 7-8 yrs Stock
3. 51cc Limited 4-8 yrs Stock * (See Note Below)
4. 51cc Open 5-8
5. 51cc Beginner 4-8 yrs Stock * (See Note Below)
6. 65cc D 6-11 yrs
7. 65 cc7-9 yrs
9. 65cc Unlimited 7-11 yrs
10. 85cc D 9-15 yrs (79-112cc Big Wheel Allowed.(No Honda CRF 150 Allowed)
11. 85cc 9-13 yrs (79-85cc No Big Wheel Allowed. (No 150 Honda Allowed)
12. 85cc 9-11 yrs (79-85cc No Big Wheel Allowed.
(No 150 Honda Allowed)
13. 85cc 12-15 yrs (79-85cc 2 Stroke/75-150 4 Stroke) Small Wheel-Small Wheelbase 150 Honda Allowed
14. Super Mini 12-16 yrs (79-112cc 2-Stroke/75-150cc 4-Stroke) 150 Honda is Allowed
15. *Youth 4 Stroke – 12-16yrs
(100 – 150cc) 150 Honda is Allowed
16. Girls (9-11) 79-85cc 2 stroke
17. Girls (12-16) 79-112cc 2 stroke/75-150cc
18. Women 12+ (99-250cc)
19. Schoolboy 1 12-16 yrs (86-125cc2stk/75-150cc 4stk.
20. Schoolboy 2 14-16
21. 250 D (125 D Beginner 122-250cc.
22. 250 C (125 C 122-250cc.
23. 250 B (125 B 122-250cc.
24. 250 A/Pro (125 Pro 122-250cc)
25. 125cc 2 Stroke Amateur 12 & up (122-125cc)
26. 450 D (122cc-Open)
27. 450 C (122cc-Open)
28. 450 B (122cc-Open)
29. 450 A/Pro (122cc-Open)
30. Unlimited C/D (122cc-Open)
31. 4 Stroke Amateur (122cc-Open)
32. Collegeboy Amateur 14-24 yrs (122cc-Open)
33. Vet Expert (25+ UP)
35. 30+ Amateur
40. ATV Expert
41. ATV Intermediate
42. ATV Novice
*51cc Stock Limited 4-8yrs –
2-Stk/4-Stk – Limited to the following models: Honda CRF50, KTM Mini (oil Inject), Cobra (oil Inject), Yamaha
PW50, Suzuki JR50 and Yamaha TTR50
NOTE – This is different than the AMA Qualifier Rules. This is changed from
what was posted earlier.
*51cc Beginner 4-8yrs – Limited
to riders with less than 1 year riding experience (Dominating riders in this class are subject to be moved at any time)
ALL D Class Riders:
During a series if a rider receives
3 wins or 4 second place finishes or a total of 4 race combination of the two (must be a miminum of 7 riders in the class)
the rider will be advanced at that time. At the end of the year all D class riders who have won an event will be advanced
as of December 31. If you’re fast enough to win the D Class, then you need to start the series in the C Class. If a
rider has previously won a championship in any series any class (excluding Women & Girls) that rider has to advance by
December 31 that same year. When you get advanced, you don’t take your points with you. The D Class is a beginner class
and a chance to try racing to see if you like it. It isn’t a place to plan on winning a championship.
If it is determined by Victory Sports staff that
you were sandbagging you will be immediatly advanced.
D Class Riders:
You can race a 2nd class, but if you place in the “TOP 30%” you will be out of the
D Class. This Youth Rule is based on 10 rider minimum class.
Series Tie Breaker
If a tie is recorded in the final point standings the tie breaker will be the
best finish in the last
event that either or both riders attended in that series.
more information about classes offered for individual races and/or series, please visit the Victory Sports website: